attwireless.com is the only mobile carrier that offers roll-over minutes - any unused
minutes will be rolled over to the next month so that you will have even more minutes to
share with your friends and families. With the largest ALLOVER network,
you can talk to anyone, anywhere in America.
Testing from the leading independent research company proves that at&t.com has the
fewest dropped calls of any wireless carrier.
AT&T.com/wireless offers the most popular plan - Nation 450 w/ Rollover
- Rollover Unused Anytime Minutes Every Month
- Rollover your unused anytime minutes each month. Rollover minutes will accumulate and can be used subsequent months, and expire after 12 months one rolled over. Rollover minutes are used on a first in first out basis.
- Unlimited Mobile To Mobile with at&twireless.com offers
- Now enjoy calls to and from any other AT&T customer anywhere in the nation while in your Rate Plan Calling Area. With AT&T Mobile to Mobile, your Mobile to Mobile coverage area is the same as your rate plan calling area.
Mobile to Mobile minutes do not roll over, and are available only on select plans. Mobile to Mobile may be used when directly dialing any other AT&T phone number from within your calling area.
- 5,000 Night & Weekend Minutes
- Nights are 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Weekends are 9:00 p.m. Friday to 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- Voice Mail
- This plan includes complete voicemail service. Customize your outgoing message, listen to and save voice messages and much more.
- Caller ID
- Caller ID enables you to know who’s calling before you answer a call.
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting lets you receive an incoming call when you’re engaged in a conversation. After a tone alert, you can put the first call on hold and answer the second call.
- Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding lets you forward your incoming wireless calls to another phone number. Airtime charges, plus any applicable long distance and roaming charges, are incurred for calls forwarded via the wireless network.
- Detailed Billing
- Get complete usage and billing details in paper statements delivered monthly. See how your usage and plan comprise the total amount billed.
- Free Nationwide Roaming
- With a AT&T Nation GSM plan, you can travel all 50 states and pay the same low rate for all your calls. Pay no roaming fees for calls made from within the AT&T Nation GSM calling area (see coverage map for applicable areas).
- Nationwide Long Distance
- Included long distance applies to calls within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. International long distance rates vary. Customer must subscribe to AT&T Long Distance Service.
- Three-way Calling
- With three-way calling, you can add a third party to a two-way conversation. Regular airtime charges, including long distance and roaming (if applicable) are charged for each call.
- Text Messaging - $0.15/message (International - $0.20/message)
- With AT&T Text Messaging and your wireless phone, you can send and receive short text messages, and keep up-to-date with the latest news, weather, stock quotes and sports information.
Other popular attwireless.com rate plans include:
AT&T Nation 900 w/ Rollover
AT&T Nation 1350 w/ Rollover
AT&T Nation 2000 w/ Rollover
For more information on at&t.com/wireless offers and AT&TWireless.com phones and plans,